Step 1: Make The Meat Dough
To make a cheese Meatballs mix lean beef mince, chopped onion, grated carrot, grated zucchini, tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, cheddar cheese, flour together and make dough.
Step 2: Shape the cheesy Meatballs
Then take a small portion of dough and add cheese cube in it then roll it. After that coat meatballs with bread crumbs and cover it in plastic wrap. Later refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
Step 3: Fry and Serve
After that heat oil in frying pan and fry meatballs until they turn golden brown transfer Meatballs into plate and serve it with tomato sauce and parsley. Your cheese meatballs are ready!
- 1 small Zucchini , coarsely grated
- 1 medium Carrot , coarsely grated
- 1 Brown Onion , coarsely chopped
- 500g extra Lean Beef mince
- ¼ cup Plain Flour
- 1 cup coarsely cheddar cheese
- Cheese cubes
- ¾ cup dried Bread Crumbs
- Tomato sauce (for serving)
- Chopped Parsley (for Garnishing)
- Canola Oil
- Tomato Sauce
- Barbecue Sauce