Step 1: Prepare Cake Mixture
Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with waxed paper. Crumble the cake pieces in the food processor to a fine texture. Place cake crumbles in a large bowl. Mix cream cheese frosting into the cake crumbles. Chill the mixture into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Using a melon baller, scoop spoonfuls of the mixture and roll the mixture into different shapes and place on a waxed paper, freeze for at least 6 hours.
Step 2: Decorate And Serve Cake Pops
Dip the tip of your lollipop stick of a little melted candy coating and insert it into the cake pop. Carefully insert the cake pop into a melted candy coating by holding the lollipop stick and rotating until covered. Once covered, remove immediately, cover it with sprinkles then insert in a styrofoam block to harden. Repeat with the remaining cake pops. decorate and your cake pops are ready.
- 1 cup Vanilla cake, pieces
- 16 ounces Red Candy-coated
- ¾ cup Cream Cheese frosting
- 16 ounces Green Candy coating
- 16 ounces White Candy coating
- 16 ounces Chocolate Candy coating
- ¾ Cup Sugar pearls for coating
- Jumbo Star Sprinkles
- Lollipop Sticks
- Colored Candy pieces
- ¾ Cup Red Sugar sprinkles for coating