Step 1: Prepare Chocolate Mixture
In a small bowl , combine coffee powder and hot water. Keep it until coffee dissolves, about 5 minutes. In a bowl, microwave chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and the coffee mixture, stirring every 10 seconds, until chocolate is melted, approximately 1 minute. Stir in vanilla extract and salt, let it cool.
Step 2: Prepare Ice-Cream
With a electric mixer on medium high speed, whipped cream to soft peaks, about 2 minutes. Whisk ¼ of the whipped cream into the cooled chocolate mixture until incorporated. Freeze in an airtight container until firm, at least 6 hours. Serve chilled.
- 1 tsp Instant coffee or Espresso powder
- 4 ounces Bittersweet Chocolate , chopped fine
- 1 tbsp Hot water
- ½ cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ tsp pure Vanilla extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 and ¼ cup Cold Whipped Cream